- Mark each transaction in your account record, but not while at the ATM. Always save your
ATM receipts. Don’t leave them at the ATM because they may contain important account
- Don’t lend your ATM card to anyone.
- Remember, do not leave your card at the ATM.
- Protect the secrecy of your Personal Identification Number (PIN) and your ATM card as
though it were cash. Don’t tell anyone your PIN. Never enter your PIN in any ATM that does
not look genuine, has been modified, has a suspicious device attached, or is operating in a
suspicious manner. Don’t write your PIN where it can be discovered. For example, don’t
keep a note of your PIN in your wallet or purse.
- Prevent others from seeing you enter your PIN by using your body to shield their view.
- When you make a transaction, be aware of your surroundings. Look out for suspicious
activity near the ATM, particularly after sunset. At night, be sure that the facilities (including
the parking and walkways) are well-lit. Consider having someone accompany you when you
use the facility, especially after sunset. If you observe any problem, go to another ATM.
- Don’t accept assistance from anyone you don’t know when using an ATM.
- If you notice anything suspicious or if any other problem arises after you begin an ATM
transaction, you may want to cancel the transaction, pocket your card and leave. You might
consider using another ATM or coming back later.
- Don’t display your cash, pocket it as soon as the ATM transaction is completed and count the
cash later when you are in the safety of your own car, home, or other secure surroundings.
- At a drive-up ATM, make sure all the car doors are locked and all the windows are rolled up,
except the driver’s window. Keep the engine running and remain alert to your surroundings.
North Tejas Vending LLC is full service vending machine and independent ATM deployer (IAD)
serving the Dallas-Fort Worth area. Our goal is to partner with business owners in our market
providing solutions to their snack & soda, vape and ATM needs to enhance their customers,
employees, and tenants’ experience. If you are considering having an ATM, or are not happy with
your current ATM provider please call 888-973-7320 for a free site assessment.