Our ServicesQuality Service with You in Mind
Snack & Soda
North Tejas Vending LLC offers a full range of vending machine options for businesses based on their particular needs. We offer different equipment size options, coin & dollar only, or credit card capable, with a full range of product offerings from all major salty snack, candy, cookie, and soda brands. We are customers centric so if there is a special niche item that your employees want in our vending machines we will strive to please.
Some of the Benefits of having onsite vending:
Low Overhead Cost
The average cost of a new vending machine can run between $3000 to $6000. By outsourcing that capital expenditure, you can keep overhead costs low that be invested in other critical areas of your business.
Easy Maintenance & Management
Partnering with North Tejas Vending LLC allows experienced technicians and stockers to maintain vending machines to keep your employees satisfied. We will handle everything with fast reliable service so you can focus on your business.
Employees Stay On-Site
Vending machines provide employees with quick and easy access to snacks and drinks which keeps them from leaving your facility. Providing this food option for your employees this will keep them more productive and perform better.
Keeps Employees Happy
Long periods of not eating lowers blood sugar, signaling your body to release hormones that make people angry and stressed. Vending machines will help you keep your team fed and in a better frame of mind.
North Tejas Vending LLC offers state-of-the-art technology in VAPE and adult product vending. The TCN screen E-cigarette Vape vending machine with age verification provides the capability to sell VAPE to your customers while at the same time complying with local and state regulations. Each dispenser is equipped with card readers which can read customers’ age from their ID cards, driver’s licenses, or passport. Each product slot can be set with or without age verification allowing multiple types of products to be sold. If a product requires age verification, the customer passes ID into the reader, once approved they can proceed with payment and the product being dispensed by the machine.
Vending Machine Installation Process
Tejas Vending LLC takes the guess work out of placing vending machines at your business location by offering a cost- and worry-free installation process.
1. Site Assessment is scheduled with Business Owner
2. Site Assessment is conducted and preferred inventory selected.
3. Site Location Agreement is signed by the business owner.
4. Vending Machines are ordered with scheduled delivery within 30 days.
5. Vending machine arrive, installed, and programmed, North Tejas Vending LLC will stock machine with snacks & soda.
6. Vending machine is operational and Ready to Go!!!
7. North Tejas Vending LLC will also provide signage to promote vending machines at business location with owner’s approval.
North Tejas Vending LLC provides the best industry ATM’s with added peace-of-mind enhanced security features. Our equipment offers a unique, sleek design for locations ranging from small convenience stores to high-end retail locations. Our selected equipment incorporates proven cash dispensing technology engineered for maximum uptime widely regarded as the best in the industry.
Benefits of Having an ATM at your business:
• Increase Customer Spending
ATM users spend 25% more than non-ATM users. Studies show that ATM users spend 20-25% of their withdrawals in the same store where the ATM is located. Stores with ATMs increase sales by over 8%.
• Increase Foot Traffic
People walking past your business will now come into your business to use the ATM. Even if they only entered to use the ATM, they may purchase items from your store.
• Reduce Credit Card Fees
Credit card processing fees range from 2-4% plus all the additional monthly fees charged. By having an ATM, you see fewer credit card transactions and
have more cash spent. These fees can be hundreds to thousands of dollars saved each month.
• Increase Customer Retention
By having an ATM, you’re making your business a “One-stop-shop.”
You will be keeping your customers in house, which increases customer satisfaction and loyalty. By providing additional, useful services to your customers, your business image is improved also.
• Reduce Bad Debt
Cash doesn’t bounce or can get charged back. Having an ATM will lower or even eliminate your risk of disputes, charge backs and bad checks.
ATM Installation Process
North Tejas Vending LLC takes the guess work out of place an ATM at your business location by offering a cost and worry-free installation process.
Site Assessment is scheduled with Business Owner
1. Site Assessment is conducted. Factors that are analyzed are the amount of foot traffic (100< each day). Percentage of cash used in transactions at business. Operating and days of operation. Have an electrical outlet and internet or phone connection within 3 feet of ATM location.
2. Site Location Agreement is signed by the business owner.
3. ATM is ordered with scheduled delivery within 10 days.
4. ATM arrives pre-programmed, North Tejas Vending LLC will stock machine with funds.
5. ATM is operational and Ready to Go!!!
6. North Tejas Vending LLC will also provide signage to promote ATM at business location with owner’s approval.
$300.00 Referral Program
AIRPORTS / FBOS
AUTO EMISSIONS TESTING
AUTO REPAIR SHOPS
CHECK CASHING STORES
COMMERCIAL OFFICE BUILDING
FAST FOOD RESTAURANTS
MAGAZINE STANDS / STORES
RETAIL STORES (DOLLAR STORES – CASH-ONLY LOCATIONS)
RV RESORT PARKS
TICKET SALES BOOTHS
VIDEO GAMING PARLORS
WRECKER COMPANY / IMPOUND YARDS